Get Marianne Faithfull Broken English sweatshirt vintage sweatshirt. Bootleg Marianne Faithfull Broken English Sweatshirt shirt and hoodie.
Marianne Evelyn Gabriel Faithfull (born 29 December 1946) is an English singer and actress. She achieved popularity in the 1960s with the release of her hit single “As Tears Go By” and became one of the lead female artists during the British Invasion in the United States.
Broken English is the seventh studio album by English singer Marianne Faithfull. It was released on 2 November 1979.
Printed on G180 Gildan Heavyweight (18000)
* 8 oz.(US) 13.3 oz.(CA), 50/50 preshrunk cotton/polyester
* Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
* Double needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
* 1 x 1 rib with spandex
* Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
* Safety Green: Compliant with ANSI / ISEA 107
S/Small : W-20″ L-26″ S-33″
M/Medium : W-22″ L-27″ S-34″
L/Large : W-24″ L-28″ S-35″
XL/Extra Large : W-26″ L-29″ S-36″
2XL/XXL : W-28″ L-30″ S-37″