Buy Psychic TV Love War Riot sweatshirt vintage sweatshirt. Bootleg Psychic TV Love War Riot Sweatshirt, tees and hoodie.
Psychic TV (also referred to as PTV, Psychick TV, as well as several other aliases) were an English experimental video art and music group, formed by performance artist Genesis P-Orridge and Scottish musician Alex Fergusson in 1981 after the break-up of Throbbing Gristle.
Love War Riot released in 1989.
Printed on G180 Gildan Heavyweight (18000)
* 8 oz.(US) 13.3 oz.(CA), 50/50 preshrunk cotton/polyester
* Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
* Double needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
* 1 x 1 rib with spandex
* Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
* Safety Green: Compliant with ANSI / ISEA 107
S/Small : W-20″ L-26″ S-33″
M/Medium : W-22″ L-27″ S-34″
L/Large : W-24″ L-28″ S-35″
XL/Extra Large : W-26″ L-29″ S-36″
2XL/XXL : W-28″ L-30″ S-37″