Buy The Chemical Brothers Block Rockin’ Beats sweatshirt vintage sweatshirt. Bootleg The Chemical Brothers Block Rockin’ Beats sweatshirt, t-shirt and hoodie.
The Chemical Brothers are an English electronic music duo formed by Tom Rowlands and Ed Simons in Manchester in 1989.
“Block Rockin’ Beats” is a song by The Chemical Brothers. Released as the second single from their second album, Dig Your Own Hole, in March 1997.
Printed on G180 Gildan Heavyweight (18000)
* 8 oz.(US) 13.3 oz.(CA), 50/50 preshrunk cotton/polyester
* Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
* Double needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
* 1 x 1 rib with spandex
* Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
* Safety Green: Compliant with ANSI / ISEA 107
S/Small : W-20″ L-26″ S-33″
M/Medium : W-22″ L-27″ S-34″
L/Large : W-24″ L-28″ S-35″
XL/Extra Large : W-26″ L-29″ S-36″
2XL/XXL : W-28″ L-30″ S-37″