Shop for The Future Sound of London The Far-Out Son of Lung and the Ramblings of a Madman Sweatshirt
vintage sweatshirt. Bootleg The Future Sound of London The Far-Out Son of Lung and the Ramblings of a Madman Sweatshirt t-shirt and hoodie.
The Future Sound of London (often abbreviated FSOL) is a British electronic music duo composed of Garry Cobain and Brian Dougans.
The Far-Out Son of Lung and the Ramblings of a Madman is an EP which was released by The Future Sound of London in 1995 to promote the album ISDN.
Printed on G180 Gildan Heavyweight (18000)
* 8 oz.(US) 13.3 oz.(CA), 50/50 preshrunk cotton/polyester
* Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
* Double needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
* 1 x 1 rib with spandex
* Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
* Safety Green: Compliant with ANSI / ISEA 107
S/Small : W-20″ L-26″ S-33″
M/Medium : W-22″ L-27″ S-34″
L/Large : W-24″ L-28″ S-35″
XL/Extra Large : W-26″ L-29″ S-36″
2XL/XXL : W-28″ L-30″ S-37″